Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy St. Nicolas Day!

Happy St. Nicholas day everybody!


Our family always gets our stockings on st. Nicholas day instead of Christmas. =D
Soooo we didn't end up getting our Christmas tree yesterday because it was snowing so much. =(


So instead, my Aunt and Uncle came over to eat popcorn and hot chocolate and play games! It 'twas fun. =D This morning, Aimee and I got up at 6 so we could go to the church. Our choir was singing in Discovery land (2-5 grade sunday school) and we had to be there really early. It was sooo pretty as we were driving there! The sun was rising, and all the ice was melting on the trees and it was beauttttiful.

Here is one of the pics I took then.




Between services, I went outside and took pics with Kirstin, one of my friends who is also in the choir. =D It was so much fun; and it was so gorgeous outside!!!
I love her pose here =D




Kirstin is so beautiful, and a great model!






Thanks so much going out in the cold with me and letting me get pictures of you, Kirstin! =D

After we were done singing in the choir, we went to go get our Christmas tree with my uncle and aunt!


We had a snowball fight =D




Tonight, we did our stockings! It was so much fun; I got a scarf, fuzzy socks (=D), and lots of candy, including a chocolate orange. (dont' laugh, they're actually reallllly good =D)


Well cya all!

--.jessica.

4 comments:

Kirstin Rose said...

Great pictures, Jessica! You are really doing well in photography!
We celebrat St. Nick's day, too! Except we usually get candy in our shoes. =)
That snowball fight looks awesome! =D

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Yeah, Kirstin is pretty much amazing.

OH! You got a chocolate orange??? JEALOUS! Where'd y'all find those? I haven't had one in ages.

Jessica said...

Kirstin - thanks! Haha that's awesome - candy in your shoes =D

Elizabeth - agreed! I asked my mom, and she said that they're a lot of places, but she got that one at Trader Joes, but they're also at CVS. =D yeah they're soo good =D

Kirstin Rose said...

Oh my word, I love chocolate oranges! I have not had one in ages, either. lol They are sooooo good! =D I love crushing them. X) =)

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones