Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today

So blogger is being annoying and not letting me upload my pics at the bottom, but anyway here they are =]
She's such a little model, =]

=]


Ahhh I love running pics =]


cuteness =]



My bee-you-tiful little sister =]



Isn't she cute? =]






Awww. =]







The best book ever - Love's Long Journey



Hellooo everyone!

So today was MCI. I had Physical Science, Spanish 1, and Algebra 1. =] So now I am loaded up with homework . . .
Anyway, then Aimee and I went to swim coaching. It was the first day of our third year. =]

For the first hour, I coached these two cute little boys, Crosby and Sawyer. They were very smiley. =]

And then for the second hour, I had two little girls, Lucy and Isabelle and they are soooo cute!

So now I am very tired and doing writing homework.

cya!
.jessica.

1 comment:

Kimmy and Nikki said...

well helloo there!!!!!!!!!!!!! katie is sooo cute!!! :)

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones